
One of my favorite happenings this week was Father's Day. Jeff wore the tie that Izzy made him in toddler class. Everywhere we went complete strangers were complimenting him! Church, the grocery store, pet store, etc. I'm not exaggerating when I say at least fifteen people said something. I think it made him feel like a celebrity. That's how all dad's should feel on Father's Day!
Other moments I want to capture and bottle up...
Izzy singing to me in the bath tub after I sang to her. It went something like, "Oo..book... duck... ooo.. ..ooo... the end!! Yay!!!"
The quote of the week came from my adorable four year old niece, Tessa, when she explained that Addie wasn't hungry so she didn't want to nurse... "The baby wasn't hungry so she didn't eat Aunt Stephanie's bra."
Izzy is not-so-mildly obsessed with Curious George. Today I overheard her asking one of her stuffed animals if she could watch a video. She got an enthusiastic Yes! from the animal.
No comments:
Post a Comment