Friday, May 6, 2011

New Blog

I'm finally starting a family blog that I may stick with. I can't make any promises, but I would like to keep this blog for a few reasons:

As a family journal I can share with the girls when they are older, and especially when they have kids of their own.

As a way of keeping in touch with friends and family.

As a way of processing some of our parenting ways (attachment parenting, positive discipline, etc). These are just some of the things that have helped shape how we parent and I would like to share them in case they are helpful to someone else out there on the world wide web.

So, if this fits with our schedule, I will try to write regularly. The fact that it works with an app on my IPod greatly increases the odds:)

One note...because the blog is public, I'm changing our names and location to protect our privacy. If you leave a comment, please use our nicknames--thx!

Sincerely,
Me
Momma to two year old Pumpernickel and three month old Chowder, Wife to ??? (I'm going to let him pick a nickname tonight)







1 comment:

  1. It's about time, and welcome to BlogLand! I understand about the nicknames, but it's too bad-their real names are so much cuter!

    ReplyDelete